8.17.2007

Dont forget: letterpress


It's August and I can't think of anything compelling to say at the moment.
I've mulled over and discarded several possible post topics: Mrs Astor-- do I really have anything new to add? A very provocative (and galling) essay in the London Review of Books about US/Israel relations--do I really want to go there? I think not.

And so, to letterpress. A reminder that our cards, based on 19th century type specimens and printed by hand on 19th century platen presses, are available
in our etsy store. And, most excitingly, they are available for purchase in the real world at Bowne and Co. Stationers at South Street Seaport (211 Water Street).

(several other models, catering to the demands of all manner of witty and stylish correspondence, are also on display)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...